Signing or adding a signature in a PDF form is not an easy peasy task. But there are such facilities in Android applications where one can effortlessly sign PDF forms. Let's know how it works-
Fill & Sign
This free app from Adobe is available for Android and iOS. With its help, you can fill and sign any PDF form. You can also sign it by taking a picture.
- Install Adobe Fill & Sign app from the Google Play store on an Android device, and open it.
- You have to sign in to use it.
- Now load the PDF file you want to sign or scan to add it to the app.
- The Pen icon will appear in the upper bar; tap on it.
- Here, you have to click on Create Signature. After signing here, click on Done.
- Again tap on the Pen icon in the bar to select the newly created signature.
- Then drag the signature to the appropriate place in the form. After this, the signature will be added to your PDF form.
It is a free Android app that you can use to edit or sign PDF files. With its help, you can also add a watermark to your PDF file.
- Download the app from the Google Play store for Android phones; open it.
- Tap on the + icon in the bottom right corner to load the PDF form.
- Select your PDF and save the file by clicking on the Save button in the upper right corner.
- Now tap anywhere on the screen to get editing options.
- After that, select the option of New Signature.
- Now drag your signature at the required place and click on Accept.
- You can easily share the signed form with the help of this app.