- Honor 70 series will go, official, later this month
- The series will likely include three models
- The display will offer a 120Hz refresh rate
- Released Date - 2022, December 31
- Performance - Qualcomm Snapdragon 780G 5G
- Camera- 108 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP
- Display Size - 6.57 Inches (16.68 cm)
- Battery -5000mAh Li-Po with Fast Charging
- Storage -128 GB / 256 GB
- Memory -8 GB RAM
- Size-6.57 inches
- Type-OLED, 120Hz
- Resolutions-1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio
- PPI-392 ppi density
- Multi touch-Yes
According to HONOR CEO George Zhao, the HONOR 70 series will include very important features and functions in terms of design, photography, performance, Vlog, and comprehensive experience.
- Dimensions Mobile-170.7 x 77.7 x 8.3 mm
- Weight-197.7 gram
- SIM-Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Materials-Glass front, aluminum back, plastic back
- Colors-Black, silver, blue, and other colors
The new Honor 70 series will have a similar design to the previous generation, with the double ring photography module, but with various differences from last year's smartphones.
Honor 70 Series release date and price
Honor 70 Series release date should fall in the last quarter of 2022. As for the cost, the Honor 70 Series price starts at around $576 ~ Rs. 43, 257.
- Camera-108 MP, f/1.9, (wide),8 MP, f/2.2, 112˚, (ultrawide),2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Features-LED flash, HDR, panorama, PDAF, gyro-EIS
- Video-4K-30/60fps, 1080p-30/60/120/240fps
It is likely to be powered by the upcoming Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 CPU. It will include a triple camera configuration consisting of a 108MP primary camera, an 8MP ultrawide shooter, and a 2MP macro sensor.
- Battery-4500 MAh, Lithium Polymer, Non-removable
- Fast battery charging-Fast charging
The Honor 70 is rumored to ship with a BOE-made FHD+ OLED display with a refresh rate of 120Hz. The SD871-powered smartphone will have a 4,800mAh battery with 66W quick charging capabilities.